9 Jun 2013

Bem-Vindo, Welcome & Willkommen!



Oi e Bom Dia!

My name is Sandra Polkowski, I am fifteen years old, I’m living in a little village in the Black Forest (south-west of Germany) and at the moment I attend the “Thomas-Strittmatter-Gymnasium”(secondary school). Beginning in the summer (or rather winter in Brazil) of 2013 I will be spending an entire year studying abroad in the wonderful country of Brazil with my organization AFS (American Field Service). At the moment I’m in the 9th grade and I’ll insert an exchange year. After returning I’ll continue school here in Germany and make my A-levels.

I’m so excited for Brazil, the culture, the people… I want to know everything and meet new people there and I hope they are all very nice. And I really want to share my experiences and adventures with you, so I hope you’ll like it.

If you want to know something about me or my exchange year, just ask me (here, on twitter or write an e-mail to Sanny_Star@t-online.de) :)

Abraços,

 Sandra

1 comment:

eliza said...

Oi!
ich bin durch Instagram auf deinen Blog gestoßen :-) Würde dir gern Folgen aber entweder bin ich zu blöd um den Button dafür auf deiner Seite zu finden oder es ist einfach keiner da :D Ich beginne im August ebenfalls ein Austauschjahr in Brasilien und würde gern erfahren was bei dir alles so passiert :))
Kannst ja mal auf meinem Blog vorbeischauen wenn du Lust hast! http://elizagoestobrazil.blogspot.de/
Tchau, Elisa (-: